Monday, November 30, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!









We have the trees up, now we need to put the lights on the house and do a little decorating outside. We actually had the trees up before Thanksgiving, because I knew we were going to have family in town and I wanted it out of the way. Ella and Owen have a tree in their bedrooms...Nana bought Ella some new little penguin ornaments for her tree. She loves them, she has had so much fun this year already with all of the Christmas stuff. We asked her what she wanted for Santa to bring her and she tells us "a baby bow(bow & arrow) and a baby necklace." Were she got those two things, I don't know. But this is always her answer, no matter WHO asks her. TOO cute! :)
Owen's tree is kinda of plan, I could not find any deer ornaments that I liked or that matched his room, so I just went with gold balls and green stars. Maybe by next year I can find what I really want or want he wants.
Buddy our elf, from the tradition and book "The Elf on the Shelf" will be out very soon to "keep tabs on the kids for Santa". This is such a cute and fun tradition.
Happy decorating!!! :)

0 comments: