Tonight I tried baby food for the first time with Owen. He didn't like carrots to much. I have tried cereal with him several times and he just didn't care for it, he gags :( Since he wakes up at least once, if not twice a night to eat, I thought the baby food would maybe "fill" his tummy. Maybe he's not quite ready for food yet. I guess I'll continue to wake up all hours of the night to feed, but that's just fine. :) I am amazed every day how different Ella and Owen are!!
*He got a bath right after, that is why he has no clothes on...I didn't want to stain his outfit.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Carrots
Posted by Chris & Heidi at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Does he like the sweet stuff like Banana's or Pears?
Post a Comment