Friday, February 26, 2010

Owen is 6 Months Old!!!

012 013

016

018

OH my!!!!  When did Owen grow so fast???

I can’t believe in 6 more months he will be 1 YEAR!!

He is sitting up on his own, but at times gets a little weeble wobbly.  He eats all veggies, not so much on the fruit…applesauce is his favorite.  He can roll from back to tummy and tummy to back.  He love, loves his rain forest jumpy.  He loves his sister, although she can be a little toot to him at times.  He does not have any teeth yet, I’m hoping he doesn’t get several at one time :(

His 6 month check-up is March 15, so more to come on that.

Owen,

You are such a sweet little boy!  God knew I needed a calm child.  You are such a JOY to our family of 4!!!Happy “half” Birthday!

We love you very much!!!



0 comments: