Today Owen had his 6 month check-up. I was afraid he was not totally over the ear infection, but HE IS!!!!! I am so happy :)
My “good” camera is not working :(
So, I didn’t get to take any pics :(
Owen weighs 21 pounds (95 %), he is 29 inches (97%).
He got two shots and the last of the oral Rotateq.
Owen is sitting up alone, wearing size 4 diapers, wearing 12 month clothes and waving “hi” or “bye”. He looks so sweet doing this, of course he waves backwards :)
No teeth yet and he’s trying to crawl. He gets up on his knees, but can’t figure out how to get his front up at the same time. With due time this all will happen. I want him to stay a “baby” a little longer!!!
I love you my sweet baby boy love!!!!!
xoxoxoxox
1 comments:
Big Boy! Van Alstyne will have a good quarterback!
Post a Comment