Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Ella

3 years ago today @ 5:02 am, I gave birth to our precious daughter, Ella Ann.  My very first Mother’s Day gift.

I just can’t believe you are 3 years old!  You are a little girl now, not a baby :(

You have grown and changed so much in 3 years, Ella!  I’m so thankful you are growing normally and healthy.  Thank you Jesus!!!!

100_0445

100_0464

 

 

 

 

 

100_0456

100_0471

 

 

 

 

11 days old

 

2007 christmas of ella  1st Christmas (7 months old)

 

PICS 4401st Valentine’s Day (3 months shy of being 2 years old)

ella minnie invitation without address

This is you now!

3 YEARS OLD

 

 

Ella-

You have turned into such a smart, loving, caring, inquisitive, clever, great big sister, precious and beautiful 3 year old little girl.  I am thankful to be your mommy!

I love you my precious 3 year old lovie!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Can’t wait to celebrate with you on Saturday, A Pink Minnie Mouse Party (this was your idea).




1 comments:

RMRR said...

Happy Happy 3rd Birthday Ella! I can't wait to see you at your Minnie Mouse Party!