Today Ella & I joined a group (10 kids and 7 adults) to watch Toy Story 3 in 3D and then to McDonald’s to eat and play.
This was Ella’s 1st movie in a theatre. She was NOT so thrilled. She said that she couldn’t sit in the seat, because she would fall through. Ha! She did enjoy the popcorn and soda. She pretty much stood through the entire movie.
Me, on the other hand, REALLY enjoyed loved it!!!! It was the BEST Toy Story movie yet. At times tears came to my eyes, it really “took you back”.
We had a fabulous time!!! Thanks for inviting us Miranda, Rhett & Ramey :)
1 comments:
OH my Goodness!!! What super cute pictures and fun memories! The day wouldn't have been the same without you and I am so glad you could come. I can't wait for our next outing : )
Post a Comment