Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ella’s 1st day of WEE School {pre-school}

Ella had an okay day.  This morning she got a little teary eyed…she was given a lollipop by her teacher and played with bubbles.

When we picked her up, she was crying.  I think she thought when she woke up from nap, I was going to be there to get her.

She had graham crackers for snack.

Played in centers:

  1. Dramatic Play
  2. Red Circle Art
  3. Blocks
  4. Computer

Read When I Go To Preschool, Clifford’s First School Day .

Went outside for recess.

The number this month is #1

O is the shape

Red is the color

The Nursery Rhyme is “Where Has My Little Dog Gone?”

She rested quietly.

Ate most of her lunch.

I hope she does much better on Thursday!

002005004009

010We saw a squirrel as we were leaving.

011

Looking up at the squirrel.

1 comments:

RMRR said...

Yay Ella! I know you will love school! Sounds like you learned a lot today!!