Today our sweet baby boy is 1 year old! Oh how time flies!!!!!!!
Dear Owen~
I can’t believe just 12 short months ago I held your sweet, precious, tiny body for the first time.
You are such a joy and AWESOME fit for our family of 4.
You have been off of the bottle for about a month {with no problems at all}!
You LOVE trucks, cars, animals and all toys “BOY”.
You have started doing this growling sound quite often. At times you swat at your sister while doing this sound. Ha!
You enjoy being outside, swinging, riding in the back of {while Ella drives} your new Massey Ferguson tractor {Nana got you for your birthday} and doing the same in Ella’s John Deer Gator.
I can’t wait to see what the next 12 months brings.
I love you to the moon and back!
~Mommy :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment