Thursday, September 23, 2010

week #4 Tuesday & Thursday

Every Tuesday and Thursday Ella has a little note from her teacher in her folder, explaining what the kids did at school.

Tuesday~

Read about Johnny Appleseed and had apples for snack. P.M. was the special helper and they played with play-doh!

The centers were~

  1. Math: #1
  2. Cars
  3. Computers
  4. Jewel Crowns
  5. Peas & Rice

Had their pictures taken & Ms. Heather read books while they waited:

Chicka-Chicka Boom Boom

Crazy Caterpillars

Camera Tour

Henny Penny

They had outside recess!

Ella ate most of her lunch

At nap time Ella had quite a melt down {crying & screaming}.  She had to sleep in the directors office :(

Thursday~

Estimated how many apple seeds were in an apple, then cut one open & checked.  They had many good guesses~there were 6.  M brought cheese sticks & gold fish for snack. 

The centers were:

  1. Apple Prints
  2. Computer
  3. Peas & Rice
  4. Colored Lego's
  5. Reading

J was the special helper :)

They had recess outside!

They reviewed letter C, #1, shape-circle and red {rojo}.

Ella ate most of her lunch.

At nap time Ella slept!  YAY!!!!  She stayed in the classroom ALL day :)

I had to wake her up when I got there to pick her up.  I think she is making progress.  She just has a few tears when I drop her off.  Hopefully by this time next week there will be NO tears :)

0 comments: