Sunday, October 31, 2010

Disney World 2010 {Day 1}

Day 1 began EXTEREMLY early!  Our flight left DFW at 7:50AM and arrived in Florida at 11:15AM {That with with time change}.

We planned this trip back in August with friends {Nathan, Kristi & their 2 children}, their moms went as well {NeNe & Grana}

1216

1218

 

 

 

 

 

1219

1223

 

 

 

 

 

1227

 

1228

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Our ground transportation picked us up from the airport in Florida and took us by the grocery store, then to our resort {Port Orleans Riverside-Magnolia Terrace}.

123012311233123412381240We arrived to are room, the kids ate a snack, then it was off to Magic Kingdom!!!!

1241  1242     

 

 

 

 

1244This is what we saw as soon as we turned the corner on Main Street. Cinderella’s Castle!!  It is the most beautiful thing I have EVER seen!!!!!

1252

1253

1243

 

 

 

 

 

1254

 

 

 

 

1258

Owen was asleep at this point.  Ella and I rode Dumbo while NeNe watched Owen.

1257We went through Minnie’s house, then it was time to head to The Crystal Palace {with Pooh & friends} for our dinner reservations {the guys went to ESPN to watch the Rangers}.  On the way to dinner there was a show at Cinderella’s Castle that we stopped to watch.

1264

1265

 

 

 

 

 

1267

1273

 

 

 

 

 

1276

1279

 

 

 

 

 

1282

1284

 

 

 

 

 

1292

1313

 

 

 

 

 

1304

1315

 

 

 

 

 

 

1311

1312

 

 

 

 

 

1320

1326

 

 

 

 

 

1335

1339

 

 

 

 

 

 

1346

1350

 

 

 

 

 

 

1340

1341

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Owen did NOT care too much for the characters. Ha!

After dinner, we “found our spots” on Main Street to wait for the Electrical{light-up}Parade.

 

 

 

 

1360 1372

1367

 

 

 

 

1379

1387

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End of the 1st day!  By this time it’s 9:00PM.  Time to get on the Disney bus and head back to the resort.  Now it’s time to hurry and sleep to get up early and go to Magic Kingdom{don’t think I could ever get tired of this place!} again….

 

{there are a lot more photos I would love to share, but I don’t think it will hold as many as I took…1,216!!!!!}

0 comments: