Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fun Times AND Owen’s 1st Haircut

Saturday was a BIG days for us!!!!!!

Chris and his sister went hunting in Nacogdoches.  The kids I and had a fun, fun Saturday!

My nieces {Paislee & Preslee}, brother and sis-in-law came over in the morning.  The kids and I went to Miranda’s in the evening {where Owen got his 1st haircut!}.

004005

006

 

 

 

 

 

015010014016

 

 

 

 

 

 

057

062

 

 

 

 

 

074

 

 

085

 

 

 

 

 

 

075

086

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We had such a great Saturday!!!!  Thank you so much Miranda {she is the cutest pregnant woman EVER!} for cutting Owen’s hair.  By the way, Chris didn’t even notice until Ella said “Miranda cut Owen’s hair!”

1 comments:

RMRR said...

Ha!! Too funny...Sorry Chris!! Thanks for the compliments Heidi - I don't feel cute at all. Cute pictures of all the kids, we had a BLAST! Wish you could have been here when Lacci got back from the Haunted Corn Maze...the drama was hilarious!