Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy 36th Birthday Uncle {aka Russell}

Yesterday {10/4} was my brother’s 36th Birthday!!!!  WOW!  We are getting older!

We celebrated with playing outside, wagons {the wagon Owen is in was giving to my brother on his 1st Birthday}, throwing a ball in a tree and getting it stuck, hotdogs, chocolate/peanut butter pie…YUMMY and race cars!

013015040048This is my brothers passion.  Race cars!!!!!!  I think Owen is going to be right there with his Uncle!!  He didn’t seem to mind the LOUDNESS.  Ella on the other hand, had a little accident{pee pee}.  I think the LOUDNESS got to her.  She is like Nana, makes them nervous.  The cars are very LOUD, but I have learned to enjoy it.  Living with a brother and dad that LOVE these LOUD cars.

021

027

029

033

034

037

036

052

053

     Happy Birthday Brother!!!!!!!

We LOVE you :)

0 comments: