Friday, November 19, 2010

Disney World 2010 {Day 5}

Magic Kingdom again.

We started the day getting Carson & Claire their Mickey Mouse ears.  Carson & Ella played a game of chess while waiting on the ears to be personalized. Ha!

612

613

 

 

 

 

 

616

617

 

 

 

 

 

 

620Another view of Cinderella's Castle.

I think I could sit and look at this beautiful castle ALL day.

622

They are SO sweet!

634

635

 

 

 

 

 

 

We rode the ride It’s A Small World.

637

647

 

 

 

 

 

We ate lunch at a Pinocchio themed restaurant.  I took a few pictures of the kids while we waited on our food.

650

652

 

 

 

 

 

658

660

 

 

 

 

 

We rode the Winnie The Pooh ride after lunch.

661

668

 

 

 

 

 

670

673

 

 

 

 

 

The next ride was Snow White.679

Ella & Peter Pan

693

698This show was 3D and very, very cool!  There was water, different scents, air, etc…blown into the theater that interacted with the movie.

The carousel.

702

701

 

 

 

 

 

 

704

708

 

 

 

 

 

 

711 714

 

 

 

 

 

Owen was VERY upset, he did not want to get off of the carousel.

719

Ella & The Fairy God Mother

724

A BEAUTIFUL view of the side of Cinderella's Castle.

731We ate dinner here, the theme was Lady & The Tramp.

727

732

 

 

 

 

 

 

728The kids colored while we waited to be seated.

735

736

 

 

 

 

 

 

737

738

 

 

 

 

 

The deserts were SO cute and VERY yummy!!!

 

 

Before dinner we went back to the resort to take a nap…we have Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party to go to at Magic Kingdom, a parade, fireworks, trick-or-treating and meeting the Princesses and Fairy’s. Lots to rest up for!

Kristi & I changed the kids into their Halloween costumes in the bathroom of the restaurant. Ha!

They were SO cute!!!

745

747

 

 

 

 

 

749

742

 

 

 

 

 

759

764

 

 

 

 

 

 

767

770

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We found where we wanted to sit to watch the parade.  Ella’s {Snow White} shoe {slipper} came off, so Carson {Woody} put in back on for her.  This was SO, SO cute!!!!

777

778

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Headless Horseman lead the parade.

779782

785

788

 

 

 

 

 

789

790

 

 

 

 

 

811

819

 

 

 

 

 

825

826

 

 

 

 

 

 

827

828

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

835

836

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amazing firework show

839

843

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Trick-or-Treat

845

847

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

854

853

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

856

857

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ella & Buzz LightYear

 

 

 

858

860

 

 

 

 

 

Ella, Princess Aurora & Prince Phillip

 

 

 

861

864

Ella, Cinderella & Prince Charming

865

866

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ella, Snow White & The Prince

868

871

873

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ella & Rosette

874

875

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ella & Tinker Bell

876Ella & Vidia

It was midnight after we finished meeting the Princesses & Fairies

Another AWESOME day at Magic Kingdom.

1 comments:

RMRR said...

After seeing all of these pictures...days 1 through 5...I can't wait to take our kids to Disneyworld! I cannot get over how magical it seems! I'm so happy that you all had so much fun and made so many great memories!