Dear Owen,
You are growing WAY too fast!!!
I can’t believe you are 15 months old.
You got your first “big boy” hair cut today.
As I am typing this, you are sitting beside me pointing at your picture and laughing. I’m not sure if you think that your new haircut is funny or you think that it’s funny that you are on the computer screen. Ha!
You are wearing size 2t clothes, size 5 shoes, size 5 diapers.
You have 8 teeth and ALL four of your 1 year molars are coming in, it doesn’t seem to bother you much, which is a blessing!
You and Ella have started to play SO much better! PRAISE the LORD!!!!
You have become much more inquisitive and into EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Your still pretty much a “momma’s boy”. {which is fine with me!}
You follow most commands. Pretty smart little fella!
You are the sweetest, most loving little boy.
You are HAPPY all {most} of the time!!!!
WE love you more and more each day.
WE are SO thankful for you!
WE love you to the moon and back!
Love,
Mommy
1 comments:
Oh, OWEN!!! You are so handsome! I love your first haircut! I can't get over how cute he is!!!
Post a Comment