Today our little man is 16 months old!!! I know I say this EVERY month…but I still can’t believe in just 8 short months he will be 2 years old!
Owen~
I love you more AND more each and every day I’m given to be with you!!!!
You are such a sweet spirited little boy.
You love to “love on” me.
You are ALL B.O.Y
You have 12 teeth, didn’t like you would ever get any, now you have a mouth full.
You love to get my phone and act like you are talking to someone.
You are your sisters biggest fan!!!
You LOVE cars, trucks…anything that has wheels.
You are a great sleeper and nap taker.
You are wearing size 6 diapers, size 2t clothes and size 6 shoes.
You are our BIG little boy!!!
I love you to the moon & back Owen!!!!
Love~
Mommy
0 comments:
Post a Comment