Ella’s last day of school was Thursday…until 2011.
We had pizza, cookies and a book exchange.
I think Owen had more fun than Ella did.
Ella could not understand that she did not get the book she brought…they drew numbers…her number was #1.
She kept picking up the book she brought.
Not very willing , she finally chose the book with the #1 on it. A Very Special Snowflake.
Ms. Heather & Ella discussing why she can not take the book she brought.
As you can she by her face, NOT real happy about having to chose another book.
When we got home, Ella showed me ALL of the things she has been working on for our {Chris & I} Christmas gifts.
SO sweet!
Ella got some sweet treats and gifts from a few friends in her class.
Ms. Heather got her some Crayons and a Care Bear coloring book.
Ms. Jodi got her a silly straw, some chocolates and some Reindeer food to put out Christmas Eve night.
Thank you Ella for making Daddy & I very special gifts for Christmas!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment