Sunday, August 28, 2011

Owen is 2 years old!

027

Where in the world did 2 years go?  Owen turned 2 on Friday.

I left very early Friday morning for Women of Faith in Dallas, therefore I wasn’t here to celebrate the BIG day.

We will be celebrating soon.

Chris took him for his 2 year well exam.

He got 2 vaccines:

Hep B #2

Flu (it was the mist)

So only 1 shot Smile

He weighs 31 pounds (75th-98th percentile)

He is 36 1/4 inches (98th percentile)

His doctor said he is going to be VERY tall…we grow giants! Ha!

031

033

I just adore Owen’s little sweet face in this picture…. Miss Ella wanted to take a pic with her little brother.

 

Owen-

Words can not explain how much we love you!  You are such a tender hearted little man.

We thank the LORD for you every day!

I love you to the moon and back son!

Love-

Mommy

XOXOXOX

0 comments: