Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dear Santa~

Ella & Owen’s letters to Santa

001

Dear Santa,

Ella wants a Tinker Bell doll, an Easy Bake Oven, Xia-Xia Crabs, Justin Bieber doll {?don’t know where this came from?},

Play-Doh & Zhu-Zhu Pets {I think we have enough, Santa!}.  Don’t forget my little brother Smile  I’ve been good this year-ask Buddy Elf {our Elf on the Shelve}!

I’m really excited about you coming to my house.

Love,

Ella

2011

{she told me what to write}

002

Dear Santa,

Owen wants a turtle {I hope Santa doesn't bring a REAL one!}, cars & a tool set.

Buddy Elf has been watching me.  I’m so excited about Christmas!!

Love,

Owen

2011

Owen {and Ella} told me what to write. Ha!

 

The letters they made at school

002

003

The kids and I went to Macy’s to mail Santa their letters {the letters we made at home}

Every letter that is donated….Macy’s donates $1 to The Make A Wish Foundation.

005

007

006

008

009

Merry Christmas!!

0 comments: